Best Apps like Adobe Premiere Pro in 2020
One of the best video editing software out there is Adobe Premiere Pro and is used by many professionals to create cinematic videos.
If you don’t feel like throwing $50 a month for Adobe premiere pro subscription, no need to worry, we have got some of the best alternatives like Adobe Premiere Pro. We have got both free and paid options.
Best Apps like Adobe Premiere Pro
1. DaVinci Resolve 16
It is a powerful editing application and available for free. Many creators are switching over to Resolve due to its availability and reliability. One of DaVinci’s most significant feature is its color grading and correction platform. It’s the top choice for professional color graders out there. Even for correcting and grading footage they prefer it. The software also beats out Adobe’s Lumetri Color by a long shot.
They have got a user-friendly interface. Even if you are a beginner in video editing, still you will not face any problems and will get used to it shortly.
- You get incredible professional-standard color correction and grading software within the program for free.
- It provides you with all the tools you want to make a professional edit in one program.
- No monthly subscription or upfront cost is required.
- The steep learning curve, and sometimes hard to understand UX gives an issue.
- VFX program is not good as compared to After Effects.
2. Final Cut Pro X
If we talk about the application which has been a fierce competitor of Adobe Premiere Pro from the beginning, then it’s Final Cut Pro X. It’s a simple but powerful tool to edit your videos. Some people see it as an upgraded version of iMovie, but it’s not the case as it has got more features and power.
It is free to use software with a straightforward user interface. If you are a beginner and want to practice video editing before getting into professional editing, then this is most recommended.
- Easy to learn and practice for beginners.
- Incredibly clean and simple user-interface.
- Great for getting out a project fast and clean.
- Only available on Mac OS.
- Not fit for large scale projects as not that powerful.
3. HitFilm Express
After Final cut pro, HitFilm Express is probably one of the closest programs to Premiere Pro. It’s simple, extremely user-friendly, and free of cost. What in the world you need more.
It became famous as the users who don’t want to pay a subscription fee of Adobe Premiere Pro. Still do high-level editing, then they shifted to HitFilm Express.
- Completely free to use, editing program perfect for the beginner in this field.
- Features of performing some exciting and professional-looking effects with guided walkthroughs from FXHome.
- It’s not as professional-grade as the other programs available out there.
- Not preferred for industrial use.
- It’s pro version costs as much as high editing platforms like Adobe Premiere Pro.
So these were some of the Best Apps like Adobe Premiere Pro in 2020.